Calories are 89%, Water is almost 75%, Proteins 1.1 grams, Carbs 22.8 grams, Sugar 12.2 grams, Fiber 2.6 grams, Fat 0.3 grams,
Bananas have comparatively low glycemic index 42–58. The glycemic index is a degree of exactly how rapidly carbs in food arrive into your bloodstream and blood sugar of your body to heights.
Bananas contain vitamins and minerals, like especially potassium, vitamin B6, and vitamin C. One medium-sized banana contains 33% of the Daily Value of those vitamins.
Like all other fruits, bananas also have several antioxidants, which are almost responsible for health benefits. Such may include dopamine and catechin.
Table of Contents
Banana Benefits For Skin
Let’s decide after reading. It is the most commonly useable fruit available in every season of Pakistan. It largely contains magnesium, potassium, amino acids and zinc. It is highly concentrated with vitamins A, B, and E. As of these properties, applying banana on your surface works as miracles for your skin. Is eating banana healthy for the skin, you will decide it later on
Top 5 welfares of Banana for your skin:
1.Get Glowing skin:
- Bananas are well known for glowing skin
- To make a paste: – Mix a ripe banana with a half teaspoon of honey and add one tablespoon of sandalwood paste. Apply this paste on your face and let it stay for 20 to 25 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Benefits: It’s really effective for oily skin people as the sandalwood removes sebum from the skin and the banana will glow your face instantly. The application of this mask has an amazing effect in sustaining your skin health.
2. Banana works as a natural instant moisturizer:
- Bananas have effective benefits it is highly used to get natural moisture. It helps to re-establish the missing moisture of the skin and helps in the reduction of dull, dry and also damaged the skin.
- To make a paste: – Mash banana and apply it on your whole face. Let it remain for at least 20 to 25 minutes to get amazing results and benefits and then rinse off with warm water.
- If you have dry skin, you can mix honey to the mashed banana and then apply this mask on your face as bananas are a rich source of vitamin C and thus help to uphold the natural glow.
- It is highly beneficial the banana will keep the skin extremely moisturized. Banana is used to reduce the pigmentation present on the skin and make skin moist.
- Alternatively, you can also use banana with yogurt and vitamin E oil and just leave it on your face for half an hour and then rinse it off with warm water for beautiful and healthy skin. I hope you become amazed to know the benefits Banana hide in itself. It is not only to eat, but you can also get much more from such fruits.
3. Get young, active and radiant skin with Banana:
- It works as good news for people who are just touching 30’s and so on. When it comes to aging Banana serves like a last resort and it really works better to go with your skin it maintains your skin health as it has the ability to slow down the aging progression of the skin. There are numerous nutrients that fight the wrinkles as well.
- In order to reduce aging, you would make a banana mask which contains anti-aging aids and good source of vitamin A and E, add avocado with that paste of banana. Apply this on your face and sit it for almost 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. This surely makes you look nice and attractive. Avocado helps to get rid of free radicals and repair damaged skin cells and foil hasty aging.
- For younger and healthier skin, you can mix rose water with banana paste and enjoy the journey from age to youth again.
4.No worries, Banana not only for your face it usually encounters your cracked heels as well:
- As we all know that this is the season of heat so it’s a fact that your feet might get hurt with extreme summer. But there is no need to get worried about because you are blessed with nutrient fruit like Banana which acts as an amazing moisturizer to give moisture to your feet and thus heal the cracked heels. Let’s make a paste with vast benefits
- Take two bananas and mash them, apply this mixture on your dry heels. Let it remain for 10 minutes and then wash off your feet with cold water. The mashed banana will nicely seep deep into cracked heels and definitely, with time it will soften and smoothen your feet.
5. Are you having puffed, tired and dark eyes? Then here’s a solution
- Nevertheless, one more amazing benefit of banana is getting rid of eye problems. Bananas are rich in nutrients, which support soothe the blood vessels existing under your eyes and thus aid to cure the eyes.
- To make a paste: – Mash half banana along with cucumber pulp apply it on your eye area and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. The potassium properties banana contains is to help to reduce the excess or useless fluid existing under your eyes and purifies you with massive relief and boosts your look.
- Otherwise, you can use the banana peels for eye puffiness, tiredness and dark circles.
However, there are markets full of products you can easily go and purchase them but they also have negative effects on your skin and later on, you will be disappointed by using them. So, to save your money and your time on those products you can make on your own at your kitchen shelve which is convenient as well and relief you with organic ingredients which are healthier than other products. Try them once and do provide feedback, which is always appreciated…